By: Mark Gibson (N4MQU)
This page is subject to correction and updates.
This page is intended to provide the steps to the person checking the paperwork prior to submitting the documentation of the exam to the parent organization. It is not intended to be all the rules required for the exam. The non-grading VE’s should not leave the facility until step 1 is verified The grading VE’s should not leave the facility until the verifier completes the steps in this document.
After the session manager submits the exam to the verifier the verifier shall complete the following tasks.
- Review the VE Roster the third page from the documentation of the session manager. Make sure all the VE’s have signed their name on the report. The non grading VE’s may leave.
- Count the total applicants. This is done by counting all the completed 605 forms and adding the total registration forms for the applicants that failed the exam.
- Get the element total by counting the answer sheets. This should include the pass and fail answer sheets.
- Check each applicants answer sheet to make sure the same exam was not given for the same element.
- Review the first page from the documentation from session manager. Session Report verify the total applicants match the total applicants from the report.
- Review the first page the documentation from session manager. Session Report verify the total elements match the total elements from the report.
- Using the Pass/Fail Percentage Chart Check the totals to make sure the chart agrees with the VE totals. While checking this, count the total correct with the total incorrect to make sure the count is correct. Report errors to the grading VE’s for correction. Check the total wrong answers against the chart for element 2, 3, and 4 technician, general and extra. Report errors to the grading VE’s for correction.
- Verify documentation is in place for all applicants with CSCE expired license etc. correct any missing information.
- Check all 605 forms for VE applicant signatures. Contact applicant if a signature is missing. Have VE sign documents for missing signatures.
- Check all applications to make sure the VE’s are appropriate for the proper class.
Work in progress