By: Mark Gibson(N4MQU)
This document is not meant to contain all of the rules for the parent organization. The team leader may select a deputy team leader to complete these duties.
- Verify no VE’s are related to anyone taking the exam. Also make sure no VE lives at the same address as an applicant.
- Selects three qualified observers
- Selects three qualified graders (may be observers)
- Select three VE’s to verify the applicants identification
- Select a VE to assist applicants to make sure answer sheet has correct name, element number and exam number
- Select a VE to check the applicants calculator.
- Select a VE to verify an applicants retake exam is not a duplicate of a prior exam. May have a runner take the exam to the applicant.
- Notify the applicant of his successful registration of the exam.